- oxygen is transported more effectively around the body
- your kidneys are flushed out more effectively, so this eliminates toxins, hence less toxins reach skins surface.
- skin cells are plumped up and lips hydrated, so you should see an improvement in skin and hair!
- improves your digestive system
- slows down signs of ageing love this one!
- easier to burn fat
- okay and this one i think is well worth considering i will quote it as it is in the book "more powerful and flexible muscles in the face and elsewhere. muscles hould be 3 quarters water and if they lose just 3 percent of that they lose 10 percent in strength." so girls down that water if you wanna look and feel good!
1 wholemeal oat and seed bread with boiled egg
bean burger with wholemeal bread and a large helping of salad ( onions tomato, red green yellow peppers, chilli, coriander leaves, lettuce) this was really yummy oh i forgot the mayo added! but felt nutrious.
Fried fish with salad
rice meat curry with salad
cranberry juice 2 glasses
water 2 glasses
few choc brownies
salad with meat rice ( very small portion )
bowl of ice cream
i think i overate again!